Interested in joining the Brighter Future Health team?

We are currently accepting applications for the following positions in the Boise and Nampa areas:

Counselor (must have appropriate licensure)

CM/CBRS Provider (must have a Bachelor’s degree)

Respite Provider (must be 18, have a GED/Diploma, and at least one year experience working with children with a serious emotional disturbance)

Peer Support Specialist (must have a peer support certification)

Youth Support Specialist (must have a peer support certification w/ Youth Support Endorsement)

Family Support Specialist (must have a family support certification)

* CM/CBRS providers, Peer and Family Support Specialists, and Respite candidates must have a flexible schedule to allow for evening and/or weekend appointments.

If interested in being a Peer/Family Support Specialist and you are not currently certified as a peer or family support support specialist, click on the Peer & Family Support Training link below to learn how to get started.

Peer & Family Support Training


To be considered for the openings listed above, send your cover letter and resume to: